Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sample view for manual mute/trigger
what about a dedicated view for mute/unmute samples or maybe trigger them .. there's 10 buttons for 10 samples .. i'd call that a match ;-)
oh yes very good idea!!!!!
They are 12 samples...i don't see the match here..you can't change the pitch by that and samples are short anyway, especially when you loaded many samples. I think other sample modules with special features are way better for this...it doesn't fit in the sequencer concept if you ask me.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Haha, 12.Good call..also that with the triggering. But muting them still would be fine. A feature request for 2 more buttons would be too much to ask for, wouldnt it? Wink
Hehe...
If you are able to mill 2 square holes in there, connect 2 new buttons, then i will tadd that feature ;-)

You can already do that with the midi expander by the way.
Trigger each sample with pitch and mute it.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
but maybe you can do that just for 10 Samples??
(10-31-2017, 07:42 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Hehe...
If you are able to mill 2 square holes in there, connect 2 new buttons, then i will tadd that feature ;-)

You can already do that with the midi expander by the way.
Trigger each sample with pitch and mute it.

how can i mute individual samples via midi while they are played in a sequence?

the midi implementation goes beyond midi clock atm?