Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
offest clock out and midi clock out?
Hey there!
how do I offset the delays on the different clocks out (midi and trig), 
some of my gears react a bit soft/late and I need to play with timing more accurately 
Thanks

Second question,
could we have a configurable reset out on top of the actual configuration?
like reset when start up + reset every 8 or 16... or 64, 128... or odd figures..
Thanks
(10-02-2019, 07:01 PM)mathieu morel Wrote: Hey there!
some of my gears react a bit soft/late and I need to play with timing more accurately 
Thanks

Second question,
like reset when start up + reset every 8 or 16... or 64, 128... or odd figures..
Thanks

There is no clock delay function. I planned to have a general compensation feature which adds or removes ticks on startup. But didn't do that yet.

2nd: Good for the feature requests, please add it there. Keep in mind that it would only be coupled to the mainclock.
(10-02-2019, 07:12 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 07:01 PM)mathieu morel Wrote: Hey there!
Thanks

Second question,
Thanks

There is no clock delay function. I planned to have a general compensation feature which adds or removes ticks on startup. But didn't do that yet.

2nd: Good for the feature requests, please add it there. Keep in mind that it would only be coupled to the mainclock.

Ok then, I look forward to it!
Thanks