Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
offest clock out and midi clock out?
Hey there!
how do I offset the delays on the different clocks out (midi and trig), 
some of my gears react a bit soft/late and I need to play with timing more accurately 
Thanks

Second question,
could we have a configurable reset out on top of the actual configuration?
like reset when start up + reset every 8 or 16... or 64, 128... or odd figures..
Thanks
(10-02-2019, 07:01 PM)mathieu morel Wrote: Hey there!
some of my gears react a bit soft/late and I need to play with timing more accurately 
Thanks

Second question,
like reset when start up + reset every 8 or 16... or 64, 128... or odd figures..
Thanks

There is no clock delay function. I planned to have a general compensation feature which adds or removes ticks on startup. But didn't do that yet.

2nd: Good for the feature requests, please add it there. Keep in mind that it would only be coupled to the mainclock.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-02-2019, 07:12 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 07:01 PM)mathieu morel Wrote: Hey there!
Thanks

Second question,
Thanks

There is no clock delay function. I planned to have a general compensation feature which adds or removes ticks on startup. But didn't do that yet.

2nd: Good for the feature requests, please add it there. Keep in mind that it would only be coupled to the mainclock.

Ok then, I look forward to it!
Thanks