Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Launchpad ?
Hi here!

I'm a little confused with the compatibility between the Nerdseq and the launchpad ...

I would like to try but I do not know which launchpad can we use: the mini? mkI? mkII? pro?
How to connect MIDI nerdseq because there is only USB on launchpad no?

Thanks for the help
https://xor-electronics.com/forum/search...order=desc
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-28-2019, 10:47 AM)XORadmin Wrote: https://xor-electronics.com/forum/search...order=desc

I promise you that I have searched several times on the forum and I have not found any indications.  I may be a little researcher but I'm not the type to ask a question if I did not look before  Angel
Hmmm...

2nd hit, first post
- added Launchpad integration (BETA). Connect a Launchpad PRO through midi (Or mk2 or mini through a midi host USB adapter if you can get this working. Keep in mind that the mini doesn't have all the colours). Enable in Input/Record settings, choose the Launchpad for a midi channel and don't forget to enable Midi data input aswell!!

Another hit:
The PRO can simply be connected with the Midi Expander. For the other Launchpad Models ( Mini and MK2) you will need a USB-Midi expander that i'm going to make. But the plans are that the USB-Midi expander get some more other nice features.

;-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-28-2019, 10:55 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Hmmm...

2nd hit, first post
- added Launchpad integration (BETA). Connect a Launchpad PRO through midi (Or mk2 or mini through a midi host USB adapter if you can get this working. Keep in mind that the mini doesn't have all the colours). Enable in Input/Record settings, choose the Launchpad for a midi channel and don't forget to enable Midi data input aswell!!

Another hit:
The PRO can simply be connected with the Midi Expander. For the other Launchpad Models ( Mini and MK2) you will need a USB-Midi expander that i'm going to make. But the plans are that the USB-Midi expander get some more other nice features.

;-)

Blush  Thank you!
I had Launchpad S before and the Pro version is better in many ways. Build quality, the feel of the pads and more buttons. I can't compare to the new X line but I would miss the extra buttons while using it in Bitwig.