Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drum pattern >> 1 to 6 pattern
Hi,

Is there a way to make a drum pattern reusable by one of the 1-6 tracks ?
It looks like it doesn't work even when you clear the pattern...

Cheers,
What do you mean? Patterns made with the drum-matrix as triggers on tracks 1..6?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Nope, sorry I should have spoken about sample tracks.
Obviously a sample pattern can not be use in a "regular" track (1 to 6).
But even when I clear a sample pattern (then it becomes empty) I can not use it in a regular track anymore.

Example :
- track 1 : 01
- track 2 : 02
[...]
- track 7 : 07
If decide to delete 07 I can't use 07 within tracks 1 to 6 even if it has been cleared.
Moreover if I created a 09 sample pattern, the 08 one can only be used with a sample track even if I never used it.

I hope it is clearer.
Maybe I should be more like "who cares about the numbers", but I like to keep my sequences organized.
(11-05-2019, 08:39 PM)DMAK Wrote: Nope, sorry I should have spoken about sample tracks.
Obviously a sample pattern can not be use in a  "regular" track (1 to 6).
But even when I clear a sample pattern (then it becomes empty) I can not use it in a regular track anymore.

Example :
- track 1 : 01
- track 2 : 02
[...]
- track 7 : 07
If decide to delete 07 I can't use 07 within tracks 1 to 6 even if it has been cleared.
Moreover if I created a 09 sample pattern, the 08 one can only be used with a sample track even if I never used it.

I hope it is clearer.
Maybe I should be more like "who cares about the numbers", but I like to keep my sequences organized.

Oh ok i see. You can release unused patterns with the compact sequencer option. Then you can reuse 07 on a regular track. If you create a new pattern then it will take the lowest empty pattern...maybe you got to make more new ones until you get to your number...but you get there.
And after that you can compact again and release the other unused ones.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
PERFECT