Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drum Matrix with MIDI ?
(12-03-2019, 05:50 PM)skybox Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 11:42 AM)holo Wrote: its easy enough to make a single channel drum machine working with what is available now.
we'd need to address more than one channel in a nerdseq track. that would rise other questions too.. which channel to send other channel message to.

edit: needs a FX command to set the channel for the track? (do drum matrix tracks have fx commands?)

I could see FX commands being used for things like probability/ratcheting/retrigger and maybe velocity (if applicable) per voice.  Maybe if you could assign how many columns you need for the matrix (make it variable 1-whatever), you could have a second screen for the fx per step if you push to the right like the two-screen functionality of Track 7-8.

Nope, that is impossible. I thought about them being dynamic, but it would make patterns in between incompatible and so it is a no go.
Columns stay as they are.

It looks also to me that it's not the most easy thing to do since there is no standard thing for drums.

I got a little idea actually which might cover most of the ideas.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile