Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probability per step?
How do people feel about probability per step? Personally I prefer it to the 2 value range you have to set at the moment. Would save a little time. I’m probably in the minority here  Big Grin
I don't understand? You don't set a range, you set a percentage. And you set at one point the probability to a percentage and turn it off again on another step.
I think thats the most common use. And sometimes if you only want 1 step to be 'probably', then you turn it on for this step and turn it off after this step again.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(12-05-2017, 02:27 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I don't understand? You don't set a range, you set a percentage. And you set at one point the probability to a percentage and turn it off again on another step.
I think thats the most common use. And sometimes if you only want 1 step to be 'probably', then you turn it on for this step and turn it off after this step again.

I’m referring to the on off nature. Surely it’s easier to set the probability for that step then it automatically reverts to 100% on the next step. Granted there is more flexibility with the current system but more often than not I’m just wanting to set the probability for that step. Just a thought!