Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inputs 1 - 4: assign to any track/use plus use as precision adder/or
I noticed that there are limited settings for inputs 1 - 4 for both live and recording. For example: users can assign Sample track 7 pitch, gate, sample select, etc but sample track 8(along with tracks 5 and 6) is not an option. There also seems to be more options for input 1 - 4 recording. Is it possible to assign inputs 1 - 4 to all of the tracks?

I've set most of my projects up to use track 6 as a kick(sending pitch CV/gate, trigger and mod to a drum module) and then use tracks 7 and 8 for snare/hi hit/claps samples - the setup works really extremely well for me but I'd love to spice up these tracks using inputs 1 - 4 as precision adder/or function so that in coming cv signals from say a Turing Machine could be added to an existing pattern for doing more interesting rhythms/melodies/modulation etc.
You can assign the inputs to all tracks with different functions.
Just change the type with SHIFT LEFT+RIGHT and select eventually tracks 1..6 or 7..8 with SHIFT + Cursor UP/DOWN

I think precision adder can be archieved using the transpose function. Middle point is here 5 Volt where higher transposes up and lower transposes down.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(04-30-2020, 06:36 PM)XORadmin Wrote: You can assign the inputs to all tracks with different functions.
Just change the type with SHIFT LEFT+RIGHT and select eventually tracks 1..6 or 7..8 with SHIFT + Cursor UP/DOWN

I think precision adder can be archieved using the transpose function. Middle point is here 5 Volt where higher transposes up and lower transposes down.
I see, I forgot that SHIFT + Cursor UP/DOWN selects within the options. I just looked at it and now see the other tracks I was missing. I also was able to send CV from the Turing Machine to track 6 triggers via input, exactly what I was trying to do!

Thank you so much!