Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample tracks break BRK loop after 64 steps
It seems to me that patterns on tracks 7 and 8 won't loop forever when an instruction like BRK 0100 is used. Intead, they loop only until the pattern ends and then the next one is played. Is this an expected behaviour?
I think for endless looping it is better to just put the pattern in an island.

Each sample track is actually 2 tracks, and while the break sets the marker to the first step, the 2nd part of the track is still running and marks it as a finished pattern.
The same behaviour has been posted before and it's something i will pick up for sure. But being it 2 tracks in one is making it alot more complex.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(05-10-2020, 05:16 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I think for endless looping it is better to just put the pattern in an island.

Each sample track is actually 2 tracks, and while the break sets the marker to the first step, the 2nd part of the track is still running and marks it as a finished pattern.
The same behaviour has been posted before and it's something i will pick up for sure. But being it 2 tracks in one is making it alot more complex.

Good to know, thanks!