Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
track not playing
I have a strange problem. One of my tracks stopped playing. I must have hit a secret shortcut or something... here are the symptoms:

- no patterns are playing (triggering or sending voltage) on the track
- the same patterns play on other tracks
- the track is NOT on mute and looks like the other tracks
- the red dot next to the notes is not showing like in the other tracks while playing
- when loading a different saved project everything is fine

I couldn't find anything else or figure out why this is happening. I even tried setting it as a different kind of track (midi) and returned back to the normal one in hopes it would fix it but no.

Any advice?
Please add the project file here or send it to me through email, then i can check what is going on.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(05-13-2020, 06:44 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Please add the project file here or send it to me through email, then i can check what is going on.

Thanks! Attached.

Attached Files
.nrd   SHELTER-.NRD (Size: 431,98 KB / Downloads: 1)
I assume you are talking about track 2:
Look at the input settings. For Track 2 the inputs are set for Trigger and CV overrule.
Either turn the live input off or remove the input sources, else the Track CV and Trigger will always be overruled.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(05-13-2020, 06:56 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I assume you are talking about track 2:
Look at the input settings. For Track 2 the inputs are set for Trigger and CV overrule.
Either turn the live input off or remove the input sources, else the Track CV and Trigger will always be overruled.

ah... good to know. Thank you! wonder if that can be indicated on the little track menu on the right hand side. "Overrule: on" or something. 

anyhow - thank you!
No that is not possible. Mostly because they are too many sources which could affect the local tracks. If i would continuously check all possible solutions then it would eat up ressources which i prefer to use for more usable things.