Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdseq cv/pitch issue
My nerdseq is for some reason playing outputting super low note/cv. I have to either transpose the whole thing or turn my oscillators to there highest frequency to get my nerdseq to play C3 at the correct frequency. Tried resetting it, tried firmware update, deleted projects. Nothing is helping, any ideas- what am I missing?
Do you maybe have the offset switch on the left side? For notes it should be on the right side.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(05-22-2020, 05:23 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Do you maybe have the offset switch on the left side?  For notes it should be on the right side.

golly! I hadn't thought of that. That was it. Thank you, Thomas!
modBANG!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(05-22-2020, 10:18 PM)XORadmin Wrote: modBANG!

what was idea behind to put this offset function so prominently on interface?
(05-23-2020, 03:33 PM)ural Wrote:

It is a hardware offset switch and it makes sense to change it from the front.

I usually have the CV ones to the right for the notes and MOD on the left for any modulations.
(05-23-2020, 03:34 PM)XORadmin Wrote:

I usually have the CV ones to the right for the notes and MOD on the left for any modulations.

i see. would love to have this in Track Setup, not so much - on interface. because it is possible to flip a switch unnoticed.
(05-23-2020, 03:48 PM)ural Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 03:34 PM)XORadmin Wrote:

i see. would love to have this in Track Setup, not so much - on interface. because it is possible to flip a switch unnoticed.

Yes, but it really is a hardware switch which can't be changed software wise...else i would have done it in a different way and no switch at all because of a wider range.