Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
max distance between nerdseq and expanders
hi
just a challenge for you all
I tried to put a triger 16 far away than 2.5m from it's parent nerdseq and it works perfect
who can get further?
a message to creators : why not create a 2hp expansion module to allow safe hdmi (or anything else) distanciation (covid rules :p )
skal
(06-10-2020, 05:55 PM)skal Wrote: hi
I tried to put a triger 16 far away than 2.5m from it's parent nerdseq and it works perfect
who can get further?
a message to creators : why not create a 2hp expansion module to allow safe hdmi (or anything else) distanciation (covid rules :p )
skal

Haha....wait until the weather turns around and see if it still works ;-)

Of course no guarantees. But if it seems solid, then all fine. If you get missing hits, then i guess it has to go shorter.
Remember, only the origininal cable length with 4 modules daisy chained guaranteed by me.

Message from creator: I have
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(06-10-2020, 06:07 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
who can get further?
skal

Of course no guarantees. But if it seems solid, then all fine. If you get missing hits, then i guess it has to go shorter.
Remember, only the origininal cable length with 4 modules daisy chained guaranteed by me.

hehe Smile
nevertheless I assume my own extremism but what about the idea of a safe remote sytem?
(06-10-2020, 07:43 PM)skal Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 06:07 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
who can get further?
skal

hehe Smile
nevertheless I assume my own extremism but what about the idea of a safe remote sytem?

I have HDMI output
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile