Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C4 is playing C3
Sorry if this is dumb, but I just noticed that the notes are an octave off. When the note says C4, it's actually playing C3 (at least according to the tuner).

How do I correct this?

Also, after I save a project, how do I start a new project? Do I have to delete the patterns on the screen?
(07-24-2020, 09:48 AM)newrun Wrote: Sorry if this is dumb, but I just noticed that the notes are an octave off. When the note says C4, it's actually playing C3 (at least according to the tuner).

How do I correct this?

Also, after I save a set of patterns, how do I start a new session with new patterns? Do I have to delete the previous patterns?

Hey newrun,

not sure how you use your tuner. But C-4 sends 4 Volt which is correct. maybe your oscillator is one octave off.
You can still use the transpose functions (global or track transpose) if you really need to compensate that.

As for new project, you can either make an empty project directly after starting and 'load' that as 'new project'. Or you restart the device or use the soft-reset function in the setup screen (enable debug first and then right cursor on the 'soft reset' row).

The coming firmware will contain a regular 'new project' function.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
The A5 in the sequencer is reading around 444hz in the tuner. And when I compare it to my piano, it's sounds like A4. I tried it with an STO and a Mangrove VCO.
But that is then your oscillator(s).

4 volt is the definition for C-4.
0 Volt = C-0
10 Volt = C-10
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Oh i see, I didn't know that. Thanks for the quick reply.
No problem. Still, you can use the transpose functions if you need to compensate it.