Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tap Rhythm
I'm not seeing anything in the manual on this, but I'm assuming there has to be an obvious/easy way to do this.

I'd really like to be able to tap out the rhythm of notes I'm working on in real time while a pattern is playing, and then be able to go back to make adjustments and change what the actual notes are. Is there a simple way to do this that I'm missing?
Currently you can only do this with either external gear ( midi, gates through the cv inputs, launchpad).
However this will find it’s way into the next release.

What you for sure could do for now is to patch a cable from the trigger output to a cv input and select this for recording. Then you could be on the trigger column of the trigger to output. If you press OK on a trigger value like 40, it will fire the trigger and so records it also directly if in record mode. Not the most elegant, but i think it does the job.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile