Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CV input expander?
How likely is CV input expander to ever be made? Perhaps a 2 or 4hp expander which provides an additional 4 inputs? With a ton of possibilities in Mappings, I'm now finding that i could use at least 4 more cv inputs.
(12-22-2023, 08:29 PM)kriskeyman Wrote: How likely is CV input expander to ever be made? Perhaps a 2 or 4hp expander which provides an additional 4 inputs? With a ton of possibilities in Mappings, I'm now finding that i could use at least 4 more cv inputs.

Not planned. But I understand that the CVM8 from expert sleepers seem to work well via I2C which means 8 additional inputs!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(12-22-2023, 09:13 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 08:29 PM)kriskeyman Wrote: How likely is CV input expander to ever be made? Perhaps a 2 or 4hp expander which provides an additional 4 inputs? With a ton of possibilities in Mappings, I'm now finding that i could use at least 4 more cv inputs.

Not planned. But I understand that the CVM8 from expert sleepers seem to work well via I2C which means 8 additional inputs!

I can confirm that the CV8M works perfectly, right out of the box.  You just change the little switches on the CV8M to put it in i2c mode, connect the little cable to the expander (it's included!) and route your signals to where you want in the nerdseq interface.  It's great!  8 cv inputs in 4hp!