Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Expander
(06-29-2021, 02:45 PM)Karlo Wrote: I see this has been added to ModularGrid. We're getting close!

Yes...and I saw some shops listed it...
And my own shop....this month!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I just looked in your shop Thomas you must mean tomorrow 30 June 2021?

;-)
(06-29-2021, 06:55 PM)Barney Rubble Wrote: I just looked in your shop Thomas you must mean tomorrow 30 June 2021?

;-)

June 30th is still this month :-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(06-29-2021, 06:57 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 06:55 PM)Barney Rubble Wrote: I just looked in your shop Thomas you must mean tomorrow 30 June 2021?

;-)

June 30th is still this month :-)

Moode of the day: https://youtu.be/2PEGcXHhE98
s/sing/synthesize and the lyrics are almost perfect... ?

BTW sorry for pushing your traffic by hitting reload on your page every 5 seconds... ?
I haven’t been this excited about a module in a long time. Those QWERTY commands! This is going to be way more efficient than the game pad.
Hello! Got my video expander a couple days ago and finally got a chance to install it. 
I updated my firmware and it sees the expander, but whenever i try to change settings and save (mainly to switch to normal ntsc) it just said 'Fail'
Turns out the SD card cracked when I put in the first ribbon cable (super tight there) and then fried when i turned it on.
New SD card still comes up 'Fail'
Was there anything on that card that NEEDS to be there? Can I download it somewhere to put it on a new card?
(07-10-2021, 05:11 PM)enzosangiorgio Wrote: Hello! Got my video expander a couple days ago and finally got a chance to install it. 
I updated my firmware and it sees the expander, but whenever i try to change settings and save (mainly to switch to normal ntsc) it just said 'Fail'
Turns out the SD card cracked when I put in the first ribbon cable (super tight there) and then fried when i turned it on.
Was there anything on that card that NEEDS to be there? Can I download it somewhere to put it on a new card?

Oh yes. It runs the firmware from the SD Card.
I will send you the SD card content. Just not at home right now so it will take a few hours.
(07-10-2021, 05:48 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(07-10-2021, 05:11 PM)enzosangiorgio Wrote: Hello! Got my video expander a couple days ago and finally got a chance to install it. 

Oh yes. It runs the firmware from the SD Card.
I will send you the SD card content. Just not at home right now so it will take a few hours.

No worries, thank you!
I'm thinking of picking up the expander just for the qwerty keyboard option, but I'm wondering if I would be able to do everything with a keyboard and not have to ever touch the Nerdseq buttons at all. Is everything doable with a keyboard? thanks.
Damn, was waiting for this one and missed it, any idea on when it'll be back in stock somewhere in Europe / NL?