A full workstation based on oldschool trackers (like Fasttracker2, ImpulseTracker or LittleSoundDJ), but then with (year)2020 functionality! Fast editing to allow full Songs, loops, clips and mixes of each.
Portable Sampling Tracker Workstation
The Nerdseq Portable is a tracker based hardware sequencer with Sampling, Midi I/O, Modulators, Sound Generators and more.
It consists 8 tracks for each polyphonic sequencing for different destinations.
The tracker sequencer allows straightforward and fast editing and has great live playing abilities.
– 3.5″ Colour Graphics IPS display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels
– microSD connector accessible for project and sample management
– Midi I/O
– Stereo Line and Headphone out
– Line in
– Expander port for NSA (Nerd-Sound-Adapter) integration to directly use the NerdSEQ Eurorack Expanders (CV16, Trigger16…)
– Portable use
– 8 Tracks for each Midi, Sampling, Sound or Expanders
– 254 Sequencer rows
– 254 Patterns with each 64 (and less) Steps
– flexible and comfortable arrangement of patterns
– Capable for advanced song arrangements as well as live access to patterns
– 254 Patches/Instruments
– 64 Tables with 16 (and less) steps
– 8 Automation slots
– 32 Sample slots
– 16 Bit Stereo Sample support. 150 sec sample memory
– Sample recording
– Projects as many as the SD card can hold
– Launchpad Integration
– With expansions also integrated CV and Gate/Trigger sequencing
– 4 voice polyphonic for Midi tracks
– Integrated Sound synthesizer
…..and much more….
Take a look at the NerdSEQ to see what the NerdSEQ Portable is capable of!
Due to the global shortage with silicon chips there is a longer delay until the NerdSEQ Portable will be available. We don’t expect anything possible here in 2021.
We will keep you informed and updated about the progress.
Subscribe to the XOR Newsletter and stay Up-To-Date
Click here to add your own text