Hybrid Tracker Sequencer, Synthesizer and Toolbox For Eurorack
The Nerdseq is a tracker based cv and trigger sequencer module (32HP) for Eurorack systems.
It consists 6 tracks for the CV/Trigger/MOD generation of 18 outputs. 4 User assignable inputs, clock and reset in/outputs and 2 x 2 audio tracks to sequence samples and the integrated oscillators and FM synthesis. As the worlds first hardware tracker it allows straightforward and fast editing together with nice live playing abilities.
Power: ~150mA(+12V), ~32mA (-12V), 0mA(5V)
– 32HP, 2.5cm deep
– 3.5″ Colour Graphics IPS display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels
– 10 full size and 6 half size buttons
– 28 mini-Jack (mono), 4 CV Inputs (range 0..10 Volt) , 12 CV
outputs (Range -5 Volt /+5 Volt or 0 Volt / +10 Volt), 6 Trigger/Gate Outputs (5 Volt),
2 Sample outputs (-5 Volt/+5 Volt), Clock + Reset In/Output (5 Volt)
– microSD connector accessible on frontpanel
– 2 Expander ports for Midi and up to 4 extensions
– 8 Tracks -> 6 CV/Trigger/Gate, 2×2 sample tracks for 2 audio outputs
– 239 Sequencer rows
– 175 Patterns with each 64 (and less) Steps
– flexible and comfortable arrangement of patterns
– Capable for advanced song arrangements as well as live access to patterns
– Euclidean Rhythm input for Trigger Expander
– 176 Patches
– 32 Tables with 16 (and less) steps
– 8 Automation slots (LFO/Modulations)
– 8 ADSR Envelopes
– 12 Sample slots
– Sample support for RAW 8 bit mono and WAV 8/16 bit, Mono/Stereo
– 4 Oscillators with Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse, Noise Waveforms
– 4 Operator FM Synthesis
– Projects as many as the SD card can hold
– Launchpad Integration
– With expansions up to 64 additional outputs sequenceable
– Midi multitrack / multichannel polyphonic sequencing with all midi features and additional modulations
…..and much more….
Get the maximum out of the NerdSEQ using the expanders!
Add Midi Input and Output and the support for a Sega Gamepad. Midi recording. Multi Channel/Track polyphonic sequencing. Midi effects.
More Triggers 16 Expander
Adds 16 more Trigger/Gate outputs to the NerdSEQ
Adds 16 more CV outputs for Notes, Pitches, Envelopes and LFO.
A 2HP wide Midi expander with TRS-A connections.
More Video-IO Expander
Adds HMDI or Composite Video output as well as a USB Computer Keyboard connection
Subscribe to the XOR Newsletter and stay Up-To-Date
Click here to add your own text