One to rule them all! Included audio + visual engine. The perfect music production tool
A Digital Hardware Tracker Groovestation
The Nerdsynth is a analogue and digital synthesizer, groovebox, sampler, tracker, visualizer, digitizer, music instrument and experimentizer in one machine.
One music production tool for all your desires!
- tracker style sequencer (inspired by LittleSoundDJ / LittlePiggyTracker)
- 6 mono- and polyphonic audio tracks
- several tracks free configurable with different sound cartridges (eg. SID, YM/AY, OPL3, online DIY synthesizer projects, digital and analogue)
- multi track sampler
- dedicated visual track for experimental visuals (video out)
- easy workflow, parameters are realtime accessable through several knobs, rotary encoders and a X/Y touchscreen
- internal mixer and effect unit
- stereo line out, headphone out and dedicated track line outs per track
- midi In/Out
- portable (with internal accu) and studio use
They are many more features which make the Nerdsynth a perfect music production and experimentation tool not only for trackers but for every musician!
Sequencer inspired by trackers like Fasttracker2, Impulse Tracker, LittleSoundDJ and others
Expand with old and new sound chips and designs like SID, YM/AY, Soundgin/Babblebot, OPL3, Online synthesizer Projects
To be used in the studio, on stage or on the way. Designed for all environments
Low learning curve and easy to use user interface. No quadrupple functions per key
Chiptune, Electro, Dance, HipHop, Polka, Eurodance, Shoegaze, Avant-garde, IDM, World Music, Miami Bass, Classical, Trap, Epic Trance…
What does the user interface look like?
Taken from early 2015 prototype
When will it be available?
Even though the first prototype (photo on the right) is already quite impressive and usable, there is still alot of work to do until it is releasable as a product. In the mainline there has to be a case design, the internal electronics, the individual Cartridges, component research…. Also a lot of software need to be written to get everything working together and make it a powerfull tracker. Below you can see main tasks (selected by importance) and their progress.
The Nerdsynth will be released once the ‘Make a Product’ progressbar is at 100% which is hopefully somwhere in 2017/2018. First there will be the launch of the Nerdseq and after that full power goes into Nerdsynth finishing!
Subscribe to the XOR Newsletter and stay Up-To-Date