I just released the new NerdSEQ firmware V1.17 with some minor updates and fixes:
- Fix: In the Sample Load menu, deleting in the ‘Abort’ row could reset the NerdSEQ
- Added ‘All Sounds Off’ Midi Message, releases all Notes.
- Automator value browsing in the FX section changes now the Automatorfunction with shift+up/down and the value with shift left-right. Current values (scaled) are automatically filled in when browsing through the functions
- Added: Autoload function in the setup menu. Set the last saved project to autoload on startup.
- Fix: In the sequencer screen if the global transpose plus the playing note is higher than the highest note (and lower than the lowest) which can lead to a glitch or to a crash worst case.
You can download the firmware as usual on the NerdSEQ page here or on the Forum.
First of all a happy new year and all the best for 2018 to all of you!!
2017 was agreat year for me as i really got started with the company and releasing the NerdSEQ which was a great success and highly accepted by all of you! The first batch sold very well and now the 2nd batch is already in the making. At this point i can’t make any new NerdSEQs as i am waiting for a component since 6 weeks which seem to be lost on the way. Even though i made multiple orders for it, none of them arrived yet. I hope for them to arrive soon and be able to deliver again before february. The good thing about it is that i already designed PLAN B so i don’t rely on this component anymore for the future. But that will be earliest ready at the end of february, begin march.
Superbooth 2018 is coming and i booked my table again for it. More info coming!
Oh yes, i got to post something from time to time here.
The NerdSEQ is on the market and some units have already been shipped. Though i am still busy getting the production running i add some to the stock every few days. The NerdSEQ is available at Schneidersladen which i really cool, too!!
So stay tuned and keep checking if there is no stock, i will build it up in the next weeks.
After a succesfull betatest phase i am happy to announce that the Nerdseq production of the first batch just started. In a few weeks i will receive the assembled boards and all needed components. If everything is on time, produced well and tested then i can start to ship the first units at the end of August 2017.